General informationIn accordance with article 10 of the Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of the website is: SES COMERCIO DIGITAL S.L. with registered office for these purposes at Calle Grabador Esteve 8, bajo 46004 Valencia. Tax ID number: ESB98967268 Mercantile Register of Valencia, Volume 10444, page 108, Inscription 1ª, Page V-180146. Tel: 961 414 235 / 963 528 323; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org 1. Introduction
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the web page https://www.dermoventas.com/ (hereinafter, the website) owned by SES COMERCIO DIGITAL, S.L., (hereinafter, DERMOVENTAS, or the Owner), with Tax ID number ESB98967268 and registered office at Calle Grabador Esteve 8, bajo 46004 Valencia. Access to the website is free except for the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider contracted by users.2. Acceptance:
4.1 Obligation to make proper use of the website: The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to current legislation and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user. Therefore, any type of action to the detriment of DERMOVENTAS and contrary to this Legal Notice is forbidden. The user agrees to use this service without incurring in activities that could be considered illicit or illegal, that infringe the rights of DERMOVENTAS, or third parties, or that could damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the website or impede its normal use by other users.
4.2 Prohibitions: The use of this website for illegal or unauthorised purposes is prohibited, in particular, but not limited to: 1) Any form of violation of the rights of third parties (right to privacy, right to own image, intellectual and industrial property rights, etc.). 2) Making, using the contents of this website, any type of advertising such as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication 3) Introducing computer virus, defective files or any other software or computer program that may cause damage or unauthorized alterations of the contents or systems accessible through this web page.5. Present:
The information on this website is current as of the date of its last update. The Owner reserves the right to update, modify or delete information on this website.6. Intellectual property:
All the information contained in this web page, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other protection rights included in the Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of 12 April, which approves the Revised Text of the Intellectual Property Law. These rights belong exclusively to DERMOVENTAS, or its licensors, therefore, any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication is expressly excluded, as well as any type of transfer, of all or part of the content of this site, and in general of any object that according to current legislation is protectable by the rules of intellectual property. All web content and all content available through the Holder's products and services including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, as well as their selection and arrangement (the "Content") are the exclusive property of the Holder or its licensors, with all rights reserved. No part of the Site Content may be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, extracted, displayed, posted, transmitted or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Owner. No Web Content may be uploaded or republished on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or integrated into any database or compilation. Any other use of the Web Content is strictly prohibited. The content of this site must not be used for public dissemination or commercial purposes, and must not be modified without the prior written consent of the Owner.7. Registered trademarks:
The user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to DERMOVENTAS must comply with the conditions detailed below without the ignorance of them avoiding the responsibilities derived from the Law:
1) The link will only link to the home page or main page but will not be able to reproduce it in any way (in-line links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
2) In accordance with the applicable legislation in force at any given time, it shall be forbidden in any case to establish frames of any kind that surround this page or allow the contents to be viewed through Internet addresses other than those of the same and, in any case, when they are viewed together with contents that are not part of the same in such a way that: (I) leads, or may lead to, error, confusion or deception in users as to the true origin of the service or contents; (II) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (III) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of DERMOVENTAS or (IV) in any other way is prohibited by the legislation in force.
3) The page that introduces the link shall not make any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about DERMOVENTAS, its employees or the activities it carries out.
4) In no case will it be expressed on the page where the link is located that DERMOVENTAS has given its consent for the insertion of the link or that, in any other way, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
5) It is forbidden to use any denominative, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive mark of DERMOVENTAS, within the page of the sender except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by DERMOVENTAS, and provided that, in these cases, a direct link to the DERMOVENTAS website is permitted, in the manner established in this clause.
6) The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the Law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to its own or third party content that: (i) is unlawful, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent, racist, etc. ); (ii) induce or could induce in the User the false conception that DERMOVENTAS subscribes, endorses, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (iii) is inappropriate or not pertinent to the activity of DERMOVENTAS, in attention to the place, content and theme of the sender's website. In any case, DERMOVENTAS reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand their removal when they do not comply with the conditions required in this section.11. Liability:
The user will be solely responsible for the infractions that may be incurred or the damages that may be caused to third parties for the undue or illegitimate use of the website. DERMOVENTAS shall not be liable for any damages or losses that may arise from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation of the electronic or computer systems, motivated by causes beyond the company's control, delays or blockages in the use of said systems caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines, overloads in the Internet system or in other electronic systems. The Owner does not guarantee the veracity or responsibility for the consequences that may arise from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website. Likewise, DERMOVENTAS shall not be liable for the contents, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links, directly or indirectly, through the website, except in those cases provided for in Article 17 of the Law 34/2002, of 12 July, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). In the event that a user considers that there is a linked site with illicit or inappropriate content, he/she should inform DERMOVENTAS, following the procedure established in section 9 of this Legal Notice. The links do not necessarily represent the existence of a relationship between DERMOVENTAS and the individuals and entities that own the pages to which they give access, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of DERMOVENTAS, with the statements, content or services provided through them. The Owner reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website. DERMOVENTAS does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damages caused by the unlawfulness, quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the same nor for any other damage that is not directly attributable to it. The owner of the website is exempt from liability for the "cookies" that third parties may install on the hard drive of the user's computer.12. Communications:
For any communication that needs to be made, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or send a written communication to DERMOVENTAS Calle Grabador Esteve 8, bajo 46004 Valencia. The user expressly accepts the use of electronic mail as a valid procedure for the sending of communications.13. Jurisdiction and applicable law:
The terms and conditions that govern this web site and all relations that may arise are safeguarded by Spanish law. Any dispute that may arise from accessing or using this website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Valencia, in the event that the claimant is not a consumer.
© DERMOVENTAS, 2021. All rights reserved.